Charles joined Templar Chambers in September 2020. He began practice in Trinidad with a well-known corporate law firm for three years before stepping into private practice for a year then joining a well-known international law firm for another two years before returning to Guyana. His main areas of practice include corporate and commercial law, land law, securities law and administration of estates but he also practices civil litigation in various areas, in particular medical negligence.
Charles is called to the Bar in Guyana and Trinidad and Tobago.
- (592) 227 1547 Ext 7
- LEC, Hugh Wooding Law School | 2013
- LLB Law, University of Guyana | 2011
- Member, Guyana Bar Association
- Member, Law Association of Trinidad and Tobago
- Civil Litigation
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Land Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Labour Law
- Securities Law
- Corporate, Contract and Commercial law